Sunday 22 February 2009

Know Your Subject

The subject of cupboard doors comes up frequently. I think the kitchen cabinets need doors to keep the dust and other environmental greeblies off the contents. Whether The Geek agrees is debatable, but in the three+ years the cabinets have been up, she has yet to make the doors.
I don't blame her as it won't be an easy job. The house is not square, no two cupboards are the same, and she has yet to decide on a design she likes. Someone even suggested curtains, which I promptly vetoed.
She apparently remembered my aversion to curtains when she was building the shelf for the bathroom. She mentioned that once she was done, it wouldn't take me long to whip up some curtains to hide the contents of the shelves. I said no, absolutely not. It was doors or nothing. She grinned at me, agreed to the 'nothing' and skipped merrily on her way.
I've been had! Again.

1 comment:

  1. You guys think of me as far more strategic than I am... :-)

    ReplyDelete