Tuesday 3 February 2009

Early Morning Miscreant

Except for the paper carriers, I rarely see anybody out and about when I walk to the bus early in the morning, and there is seldom anyone else waiting for the bus at that time of the day.

Today, as I approached the bus stop on Dunkirk at Kingston, I noticed someone in the bus shelter. As I got closer, I noticed the guy was smoking (for Pete’s sake, smoke outside, you idiot, someone may want to wait inside). As I crossed the lane to the bus shelter, said idiot finally noticed me and took the last few drags of his smoke. He then scuttled slowly away, looking back over his shoulder the whole time. Since there was very little wind, and I dislike standing in bus shelters, it took me a few minutes for me to notice why he was acting so furtively.

He was smoking dope.

No comments:

Post a Comment