Monday 18 February 2008

Clothing Optional Vacation

Atlanta has a really nice airport.
This mural is composed entirely of business cards.













The backpacks thought it was such a neat airport, that they decided to spend the night. And then, because they missed the highlights of San Jose, they decided to spend the night there as well.
So I guess it wasn't so much 'clothing optional' as 'clean clothes' are optional.
The backpacks finally caught up with us as we were on the boat leaving Arenal. I never thought I would be so happy to see my toothbrush. I considered buying one on Friday but I was so sure our stuff would have caught up, I didn't.
The Fates were laughing!

1 comment:

  1. The backpacks going on their own way was a bit liberating, I found. I think I will consider seriously the whole idea of voluntary simplicity (i.e. one change of quick-dry clothes) next time I travel. However, the toothbrush would have to come, I agree with Dale there...

    ReplyDelete