Saturday 20 December 2008

Books by Their Titles

Just a sample of some 'interesting' titles I have notice of late.

Dog-Ku: Very Clever Haikus Cleverly Written by Very Clever Dogs (I didn't know dogs could use a pen. Or did they use a dictaphone and someone else types it up?)

Don’t Tell Mom I Work on the Rigs; She Thinks I’m a Piano Player in a Whorehouse (Can this possibly be as interesting as it sounds?)

Alphabet Juice: The Energies, Gists and Spirits of Letters, Word and Combinations Thereof: Their Roots, Bones, Innards, Piths and Pips (Try remembering this whole title {tho' I am curious about the content}.)

The Bride Instruction Manual; How to Survive and Possibly Even Enjoy the Biggest Day in Your Life (Why would you even consider a wedding after a title like that?)

Animal Talk: Interspecies Telepathic Communication (Really?!?)

Existentialism for Dummies (Oi!)

No comments:

Post a Comment