Thursday 2 December 2010

In My White MInd

There has been a lot of snow on my shovel, I haven't been on my bike, and driving has been interesting so, needless to say, I have been thinking about the white stuff quite a bit.
Here is what Environment Canada has had to say in terms of snow stats.

Snow by the numbers

110.6 cm = The average snowfall for an entire winter in Winnipeg

21.4 cm = The average snowfall for November in Winnipeg

55.6 cm = The amount of snow that fell on Winnipeg this November (an additional one centimetre fell in October)

80 cm = The total amount of snow that fell last winter

1.4 cm = The amount of snow on the ground in November 2009

15 cm = The amount of snow on the ground in November 2008

62.8 cm = The amount of snow on the ground in November 1996

80.3 cm = The record snowfall for November, set in 1955


No comments:

Post a Comment