Tuesday, 11 May 2010

Close, but no Cigar

There were several scuff and scraps on the walls of my bedroon, caused by furniture moving, and some grease spatters from the time that room was the kitchen. We figured it was time to cover that all up since we were emptying the room to put in the new furniture.
I found what I thought was the original paint in the basement and while it looked dark going on, we thought it was just because it was wet and the lighting was bad.

Once it was dry we realized, no, that wasn't the problem. We were painting my room the paint for the sunroom.
The paint for my bedroom had something scary growing in it, so we used the paint that same colour as the rest of the house to cover our experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment